January 02-03, 2018
December 15, 2017
December 24, 2017
December 10, 2017
International Academic Conferences promote international dissemination of knowledge and development of cross-national academic fraternity. The participants come from different backgrounds and countries. They share their researches, experiences and informally create long-lasting bonds.
It has been commonly observed that people lack the motivation and confidence of taking part in international events, basically due to self-made or cultural inhibitions.
We recognize this factor, and we make sure to support and motivate first timers and also seasoned academicians by:
• Generating your academic and professional relationships
• Boosting your morale and confidence of presenting your research in an international platform
• Clearing your inhibitions of adjusting to the foreign environment
• Providing a holistic experience of academic tourism
The participation in the international conference may be under following categories:
• Original Research Articles
• Published Articles
• Research Poster
• Dissertation/ PhD Synopsis
• Research Abstract
• Listener/ Co-author
• Abstract/ Paper/ Synopsis Submission
Prospective authors are invited to submit Full Papers/ Abstract of Original Research work or, Synopsis of PhD/Dissertation, Published work, View-points or Way Forward/ Poster by filling the online application form.
Review and Acceptance
The ‘Acceptance/ Invitation Letter’ for the conference is provided on the basis of the review of submitted ‘Abstract’. The review of submitted abstract takes around 3-4 working days. The review is based on:
• Match to conference theme
• Completeness of Abstract
• Attractiveness of the research
Abstracts should contain following:
• Relevant and complete title (ideally upto 15 words)
• Full Names, Affiliatons, Emails of author(s)
• Research Abstract (ideally 150-300 words) indicating: Research Objectives, Methodology, Findings, Research Outcomes, Future Scope
• 3 to 5 Keywords
Submit your manuscript at email@example.com
1. All conference track
2. Morning and afternoon tea and lunch
3. Conference bag and/or conference accessories
5. Minutes presentation time
6. Paper be published into conference proceedings
All delegates are requested to contact at firstname.lastname@example.org to get the account detail and to make the payment. Once the payment confirmation is received we will send you a confirmation of registration.
Payment of fees must accompany all registration forms. Your registration will not be confirmed until we received your payment receipt. The conference organizer will not accept any bank charges associated with the transfer of money. Please note that the paid registration fee cannot be refund if you cannot participate in the conference.
Venue: Istanbul Gonen Hotel, Istanbul Turkey
from Istanbul Ataturk Airport to Istanbul Gonen Hotel, Yenibosna Merke via Car
Contributed oral presentations are 15 minutes long, including 5 minutes for questions and discussion. The paper must be presented by one of the author or co-authors. Oral presentations are to be made either using your laptop or the PC that will be available in the session room (Windows system + Power point). Please come to the session room with your laptop or pen drive having your presentation file. There will be a volunteer on hand to assist in starting each presentation.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR POSTER PRESENTATIONS
Maximum poster size is 36 inches wide by 48 inches high (3 ft. x 4 ft.). You must provide your own printout of the poster itself. You are requested to set up your poster in the morning prior to the Opening ceremony and remove it at the end of the session. One of the paper author or co-authors must be present and available for discussion at the poster session. Posters will be on display in the conference room.
Asst. Assoc. Dr. Korhan KAYIŞLI
Nişantaşı University, Turkey
Sabanci universitesi, Turkey
Sabanci Universitesi, Turkey